1. When shall I place my repeat prescription order?
We recommend requesting your medication ten days before you will run out of your current course. This will allow plenty of time for us to process your prescription.
2. My order has gone missing - what should I do?
If the app says your order has not arrived in time, please get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What if I am not at home when my medication is delivered?
Please ensure that you are at the address you selected during the time slot chosen. If you are not there the delivery person will try to contact you, but may not be able to deliver.
4. Can I change my delivery address after placing an order?
If you need to change the destination, please get in touch with us email@example.com and we can sort it out for you.
5. What should I do if some details of my order are wrong?
If some details of your order are wrong, such as delivery address or prescription, please get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org and we can sort it out for you.
6. How do I cancel my order?
You can do this from within your app Order Details section.
7. Will I need to be in to sign for my delivery?
Yes, we need someone to be there to collect, sign and hand in the prescription.
8. Do I need to hand over my prescription?
Yes, when the delivery person arrives you will need to give them your prescription.
9. What if Pharma2u does not have all the items on my prescription?
We will contact you and let you know of the options, either wait for the items to arrive or cancel the order.